Joey Gray Scholarship
Active 20-30 Club of the North Bay is a non-profit organization of men with a focus on helping children in the Sonoma County community. Each calendar year Active 20-30 #656 awards scholarships starting at $1,000 to students studying agriculture or an agricultural-related field at a four year college, junior college or vocational school. This scholarship is presented in remembrance of our past active member Joey Gray who had a passion for the agricultural studies and serving the youth of his community.
• Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors, Santa Rosa Junior College students or continuing four-year college students who have or
will have a major in Agriculture or an Agriculture-related field.
• A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 is required for all scholarship applicants.
• Joey Gray Scholarship is only available to undergraduate students.
How to Apply:
• Fully complete the attached Joey Gray Scholarship application
• Applications must be typed and signed
• An essay describing why the applicant has chosen the agricultural field of study must accompany each application to be considered
• All completed applications must be received by May 15, 2018.
How to Submit Application:
• Applications can be mailed to: PO Box 2426 Rohnert Park, CA 94928
• Applications may also be emailed to: active2030northbay.com
• Applications will be reviewed for requirement compliance upon receipt
• All finalist will be contact by June 17, 2018 to schedule an in-person interview
• Winner(s) will be contacted and the awarded value will be disclosed at that time
Scholarship Fund Payment:
• Proof of enrollment in a qualifying institution must be received prior to issuing a check to scholarship recipients